Cookies: Every day we visit various websites on our Android phone. We may even forget those websites which are visited. But to remain signed in those websites cookies help us. Cookies are those files which developed after the websites we have visited. Cookies help us to sign in the websites and deliver the content related to the websites. There we get two different types of cookies one is first party cookies and another is third party cookies.
First Party Cookies: These are made directly after visiting the website. And these files popup on the address bar.
Third Party Cookies: These are not directly developed by the particular website that you have visited, but are made by other sites. These are shown by some ads like images on those websites where you are.
Clear Cookies From Various Sites In Android Phone
As on a regular basis we have to go to various browsers or sites, so that the number of cookies is gradually increasing. Some cookies may be quite helpful but some are not useful to keep in our phone.
Clear Cookies From Chrome:-
- After reaching the Chrome, you have to click the three dots in the right side of the top of the chrome page.
- Tap on the ‘settings’ button from the dropdown box.
- Now under the ‘basic’ option, you will get ‘privacy and security’. Select the option.
- There you will get ‘clear browsing data‘. Click on the option.
- Next choose the text ‘Cookies and Side Data’ and set the time period. At last you will get the ‘Clear data’ at the bottom. By placing it you can clear cookies on Android from Chrome.
Clear Cookies From Firefox:
- First go to the right side on the top corner of the Firefox page.
- Click on the three dots shown there.
- From the dropdown box, choose ‘settings’.
- There you can see ‘privacy and security’. From that bar choose ‘Delete Browsing Data’.
- After that select the ‘Cookies’ and click on ‘Delete Browsing Data‘. Your chosen cookies will be deleted from your phone.
Clear Cookies From Samsung Internet :-
- First go to the three piled line menu option.
- Go to ‘settings’.
- Choose the ‘privacy and security’ option.
- Click on ‘Delete Browsing Data’.
- Select the ‘Cookies and Site Data’.
- At last by clicking on the ‘Delete’ button, you can remove all cookies
Clear Cookies From Opera:-
- First go to the left side of the top of your screen and click on the menu button.
- There you can see the ‘settings’ option. Tap on it.
- Go to the option ‘privacy’ and choose ‘Clear browsing data’.
- To the next of ‘Clear Cookies data’ there is a check box. Tap on it.
- Lastly select the option ‘Clear data’ and empty all unnecessary cookies from your phone.
Clear Cookies From Microsoft Edge:-
- First click the three dots on the right side of the top of the screen.
- Select the option ‘settings’.
- Now reach the ‘Advanced’ menu. There you can see ‘privacy’. Select the option.
- Next you will get ‘Clear browsing data’.
- Go to the next ‘Cookies and Site data’.
- Then click on the option ‘clear’
- After finalizing everything you need to press again on ‘clear’.
Is It Good Or Bad To Clear Cookies On Android
Actually, cookies help you to sign in to the sites. For this you can reach the site easily. But whenever you clear all cookies, you need to sign in again.
On the other hand, to maintain your privacy it is better to clear all cookies from your Android. So in that case clear cookies are good for you.