You must have used a lot of online tools to count the words, but today I am going to tell you how you can check the words inside google docs, with the help of Google docs you can easily access as many words as you want. You can also count in Microsoft Word, Google Docs is just like that.
Why It is Important to Count Words
You must have seen that if you ever write or write content, then it is very important to count the words, where you post the content, sometimes you have to enter the limit, for this you need to count the words. .
Let’s See an Easy Way to Count Words in Google Docs
- First, open your google docs
- You can enter as much as you want to check
- Go to Tools in Menu
- Then you will see the word count, click on it
- Then you will see all the words, characters and pages in your paragraph
- You can also check the words by using Ctrl + shift + c
If you like our Google Docs post, then you can let us know or if you find anything good or useless, I can tell you that we will work on it, thanks