With busy schedules these days, getting everyone together to meet up could be difficult. That is why there’s conference, or category, calls. (How to Conference Call on an Android)This means that you no longer have to get your buddies together physically in one place to connect. Now you can simply call each friend, merge the requirements, and speak. The very best part, this can be done easily on your own Android cellphone!
How to Conference Call on an Android
how to disable conference call on android
conference call settings in android
android conference call limit
unable to conference call
how to conference call on samsung
how many calls can you conference on an android
how to merge incoming calls on android
how to join a conference call
- Default Phone Application
Launch your mobile’s dedicated Telephone application. You ought to find the telephone app icon on your home screen. Tap to launch.
- Enter a number or search for a friend to call. You can either directly enter your friend’s number in the number field, or search for him/her in your contacts lists. To search for a friend in the contacts list, tap “Contacts” in the Phone app, enter your friend’s name in the search field at the top, and tap his/her name in the results.
- Make the call. After you’ve entered a phone number or selected a friend to call, tap the green call (phone) icon at the bottom of the screen, and then wait for your friend to answer the call.
- Tell your friend to hold the call. As soon as your friend picks up the call, exchange pleasantries and tell him to wait for a few seconds while you call another friend to join the conference call.
- Call another friend. After asking the first friend to hold, tap the Add Call (+) icon on the screen.
Enter the second friend’s number on the number field or select him/her from your contacts list by tapping “Contacts” and tapping his/her name there.
Tap the green phone icon at the bottom to call the second friend, and wait for him/her to answer.
- Merge the calls. Once you have the two friends on hold, merge your calls by tapping “Merge calls” on the screen. The button will be in place of the Add Call icon. Your calls to the two friends will be merged, and you three can now start chatting.
- Add more friends. If you want to add more friends to the conference call, make sure you merge the first two calls before adding a third friend. This is because after calling the first two friends, the Add Call icon will be replaced with the “Merge calls” button.
After merging the next call to a third friend, the “Merge calls” button will again be replaced with an Add Call icon.
Repeat adding friends to the conference call. Depending on your carrier, you can have at most 6 people joining in.