You can easily set a custom profile picture of Netflix. You have to do all that to know how to create a custom Netflix profile picture. There are a few easy ways you can set up a custom profile
You must be aware that nowadays Netflix has become an important means of entertainment, and people all over the world are using this medium. It has an extensive list of films, shows and more engaging content in many languages. Since people are practicing social disturbances during this time of the epidemic, users are viewing all types of content in different genres. However, many users are currently thinking of a new Chrome extension that allows users to have a custom profile picture for Netflix.
How to Create a Custom Netflix Profile Picture Easily
Many users have been waiting for this interesting extension for quite a long time. Now, users will be able to keep any image as their custom profile picture for Netflix. However, this process can be a bit lengthy, although it is completely easy. So, here is a step-by-step guide on how to make a Net-Netflix profile picture. See the easy way
Create a custom profile picture for Netflix
- To create a custom profile picture for Netflix first, users must first visit this link.
- Now, as soon as you open the site, you will be able to see the “Add to Chrome” button on the right side of the screen.
- Click on the “Add to Chrome” button, and this to allow “Add Extensions”
- You will then ask for a pop-up. Click on it.
- Now, allow the extension to be installed in your Chrome, and as soon as it
- When installed, you’ll be able to see it on the “puzzle” icon on the right corner of the Google Chrome screen.
- There you will find the Netflix Chrome extension, just pin it to the screen.
- Once successfully pinned, right click on it and it will ask you to choose a profile name, and then choose a custom profile picture for Netflix
- Left click the Profile Picture section to select a picture from your device gallery.
- Choose a picture and click “Select”
- Now, click “Save” to save the changes
- Then, go to your Netflix account and you will be able to see that your custom profile picture has been added for Netflix.