The range extender is specially used to expand the wi-fi signal. The range extender covers those areas where the wi-fi range router can not reach. To provide a high speed of signal of the network and cover the whole distancing area from the router with the help of an extender. The extender must be relocated in the same location of the router. To set up the extender at first you will be on the power of the router. Attached the Ethernet wire into the router LAN port. Set the extender in the same location in the router and on the power of the extender to get the network of the router. If you find your Belkin wi-fi range Extender is working whether you check your router is active. If it’s not working you will reset your range extender and router. To set up the Belkin range extender you can follow the setup process and set up your Balkin range extender.
Check the Belkin Range Extender Is Working or Not
After setup of the range extender you will check your extender is properly working or not. If your Belkin range extender is not working properly whether you check the power is active of your router. If your router is not active then you reattached the Ethernet cable of the router or so many ways to on the power of your router. Here are some points to Check the Belkin range extender is working or not:
- At first, you can check whether your router power is activated or not. If your router power is not active then you restart the power of your router and extender. Reattached the Ethernet cable into the router.
- You will also check if your router LED light is not blinking then you turn on or off the power of your router and extender. If the extender and the router LED light is blinking that indicates that your router is properly working.
- If you check your internet access power then you go into the web browser and search the IP address of your router. Enter the default username and password to login the router. After login the router you will check easily if your internet access power is working or not. If the internet is not accessed then you go into the setting and select the extender wireless network. Now, Your Belkin range extender will successfully set up. Now, Your Belkin range extender will successfully set up.
Here are some points to check whether the Belkin range extender is working or not. If your extender is not working i detailed explained some of these points. For getting the more details about the Belkin range extender you will visit this website: https://belkin.range. You can also reset your Belkin range extender and the router. For a few seconds, hold the reset button and Now, reset your Belkin range extender.
Login of the Belkin Range Extender
The Balkin range extender must be used in large scale and dead zone areas to extend the wi-fi signal. The range extender will be closer into the same location into the router. To login the Belkin range extender you will follow up some points given into below:
- Firstly, to login the Belkin range extender turn on the power of your extender, router and your device also to connect the wi-fi network.
- Attached the Ethernet cable into the wi-fi router LAN port. Then, set your range extender to expand the range and get the network range of the router.
- After setting up the router and extender through your device you will visit the web browser and search this https://belkin.range or IP address of your range extender to access the power of the internet.
- On your device home screen you will be shown a login box. In which, enter the default username and password.
- Now, you will successfully login to the router and select the wireless network.
- Then, you will select the setting of the Balkin range extender and set the extender to connect the wi-fi router network.
- Finally, you will select the wi-fi name and connect the network in your device.
These are some points to login the Belkin range extender. Through the router and extender you will connect the wi-fi network in large scale and dead zone areas. The Belkin range extender provides a high speed of network through the extender.