With the busy lives we lead, many of us like to keep an eye on the clock to make sure we are on time. If you work on a computer, chances are that you use the system’s in-built clock, which makes it inconvenient if the displayed time is not correct.
Although Windows 10 does a very good job of determining its time zone and real time automatically, it can sometimes be wrong, and you may have to manually change the time to make sure that it Displaying correct information.
Here you need to know how to change the time and date on Windows 10.
How to change the time on a Windows 10 computer
- Open the Settings app by clicking on the Windows icon in the lower left of your taskbar, and start typing “Settings” until the right program appears. Click here to open it.
- Click the “Time and Language” option from the menu to open that menu.
- If you want Windows to set your time automatically, then turn on the “Set Time Automatically” set, which will turn blue when enabled. You can choose to set your time zone to Windows by enabling the “Set time zone automatically” option below.
- To set the time on Windows 10, disable the “set time automatically” switch, as well as the “set time zone automatically” switch. Then, click “Change” under the “Set Date and Time Manual” option.
- Enter the time and date you want and press Change. This will update the system time.
It should be noted that if you want Windows to automatically update the time and time zone of your system, but the time currently displayed is not correct, you can click “Sync Now” to Windows from your server Huh. can do. You can direct your computer to synchronize time.